Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mita by Berocco

So I have been working on the Mita Bag by Berocco. The pattern can be found here: It is really cute! I am hoping to have it done by Saturday for my niece. It was her birthday this past Sunday and I'll see her on Saturday so I want to be able to give it to her. I have to finisht he second side of the bag and sew the handles on (which I have) so it shouldn't be too bad. The pattern calls for a Berocco ribbon yarn, but I had two skeins of Lion Brand Incredible in my stash so I was glad to be able to use it! Awesome! Stash-busting is pretty cool :)

I went to the dollar store yesterday and I found two skeins of Red Heart Symphony in persimmon- pretty cute color. It is a worsted weight mohair looking acrylic yarn. Now, the big question is, what to do with it? hmmmmm?

No comments: