Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ok so I have a couple of new things to share






I finished up a Christmas present for my sister-in-law's sister lol- What does that make us???? I decided to make another Dear Scarflette and another One Day Beret, and pass it off as a set lol. I'm so smart lol. I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick and got it done super fast, thankfully, because I finished just in time :)

Here is the Black Scarfie (Dear Scarflette):


And here is the One day Beret : Which while I'm talking about, isn't a beret at all :( That was disappointing, but it makes a cute beanie so I'll forgive :p I look a mess in these pictures, but that's what happens to me after a full Sunday of knitting lol.


So now, I've picked up my cabled clutch again. That's actually fun to work on. I hate things that aren't fun. After I'm done with the clutch I've got to start thinking about some baby shower gifts to make. I have two friends due in March and April. And it usually takes me forever to do things, so I've got to start thinking about it now. *sigh*

No comments: