Saturday, February 5, 2011

Book Review

Ok, since I've been on a reading kick lately, I've signede up on Goodreads.com.  Very cool website.  I've read two of the three books in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.  Here are the first two reviews from Goodreads.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, sick, twisted, perverted, mind blowing, and intoxicating...don't know how to describe this book. At first I thought it was painfully slow, but now I realize the setup was crucial to the story. Once you get to the thick of it, there is a lot of information packed on each page that is both excrutiatingly exhausting and yet exhilarating to read. A real page turner once you get immersed in the good stuff.




***If you have difficulty reading long passages about violence against women, this book is NOT for you. But what seems like a sleepy financial murder mystery turns into something much more. Can't wait to see the movie and read the next one!




View all my reviews

 
 
The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, the more you find out about Lisbeth Salander, the more you feel for her. This book was impossible to put down! Now to get my hands on Book 3!




View all my reviews

No comments: