Monday, August 29, 2011

Recent Stuff

I've been up to some things- I've been reading more than ever lately, and knitting too (with some crafting thrown in there too)

First up:  I am working on what I call the Gal-Friday scarf.  It is going to be killer when its done.  Hoping to rock it this fall- Pattern can be found here:  Garter stitch loop through scarf  (must be a ravelry member to see)

Also- I am working on these Pocket-book slippers.  Gonna be cute too if all goes according to plan.  This is my first rodeo with this pattern.  Pattern is here:  Pocketbook Slippers

Two weeks ago was my girlfriend's baby shower for which I made this:


It took a little bit of creativity and a lot of patience, but I made a Diaper Carriage for her with some goodies inside.  I am needing to get my butt in gear because I plan on making her a blanket in titme for baby's arrival.  She is technically due 9/22- but no way she is making it that long.  LOL I gotta pick a pattern and get on it like YESTERDAY!

In the meantime, I've also been reading:
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)


I'm loving it so far!  Ok, so thats all for now.....

1 comment:

Lupie said...

I made that scarf a few years ago and use it all the time.